Indice del forum

Webphysics

Forum del sito www.webphysics.it

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Memory leak and other issues
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Fisica
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
aaronpawlak

Etą: 26

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Apr 09, 2018 9:25 am    Oggetto:  Memory leak and other issues
Descrizione:

HI,

My project is based off the science buddies project "Deep Knee Bends: Measuring Knee Stress with a Mechanical Model". The issue at hand is that the experiment is flawed. In the project's materials, a nylon guitar string is suggested, yet (after consultation with the local high school physics teacher) these strings can become deformed and permanently stretched. Second of all, the hip piece of the mechanical knee model is causing friction when sliding up and down, providing me with a range of answers for every angle, resulting in differing measurements in every trial, skewing my data. Now, the aforementioned physics teacher helped me create a formula to calculate the force, but this was quite different from the original readings, and science fair is only two weeks away. Should I present my flawed data as real? Do I show them the flaws and illustrate my failed attempts at fixing it? Is there a way I can get rid of the friction and take more accurate measurements? Any help would be appreciated.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:

Thanks!
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Apr 09, 2018 9:25 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Fisica Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: